Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 aug 2013 13:40 

Hardtraxx Veteran

DJ Chuck-E Presents SCIENCE FICTION ( Mp3 Album Mix):

Tracklist:

1. Intro’ feat Natski
2. DJ Chuck-E & Kujin Fu ‘Pandora’
3. DJ Chuck-E & Kujin Fu ‘Always fly’
4. JTB & DJ Chuck-E ‘Source Code’
5. DJ Chuck-E ‘Worlds Collide’ (Traffic Records)
6. DJ Chuck-E ‘Space Invader’ (Restyled Digital)
7. S.U.L.L.Y. & DJ Chuck-E ‘Look to the skies’
8. Cally & Juice feat Yoz ‘Star’ (DJ Chuck-E & Tranz-Linquants remix)
9. DJ Chuck-E & Tranz-Linquants vs MCP ‘Vision of the universe’
10. DJ Chuck-E feat Natski’ ‘Kingdom of god’
11. DJ W ‘The Messenger’ (DJ Chuck-E remix) (Gearbox)
12. DJ Chuck-E ‘Close Encounters’
13. DJ Chuck-E & Tranz-Linquants feat’ Natski ‘Time traveller’
14. JTB & DJ Chuck-E feat’ Natski ‘We are the creators’
15. DJ Chuck-E ‘What is reality?’
16. DJ Chuck-E ‘The new world’
17. Tranz-Linquants ‘Supa dupa fly’ (DJ Chuck-E remix) (MC audio)
18. DJ Chuck-E ‘Androids’

Citaat:
Many thanks to Aaron Tranz-Linquants who wrote this album with me, your incredible enthusiasm and creativity match the faculty of my imagination. This is as much about you, as it is me. Welcome to hard trance ;) Also thanks to Jon the Baptist & Sully for the collaboration work, I would never have been able to get this album to the standard it is without you guys, and I am very grateful for the help and passing of knowledge from three incredible producers…Thank you…”

Everything on the ‘Science Fiction’ project from music to the art was completely premeditated with a very strong team around me. It has been written to put out a solid hard trance product for all the people that continue to support me and crave the music. There is still life in this sound and you lot prove it every weekend in the clubs. Unlike other genres, too much change has proved to be detrimental and too little has been seen as stale, so I have tried to get it bang smack in the middle with a hard & uplifting journey, that touches on darkness. It features classic and new sounds that work both in the clubs, and as part of the album.

I have always felt hard trance is the sound of pure emotion, and its true followers are aware that the genre needs to cross many paths to create the journey it is capable of taking. Science Fiction builds from its trancey foundations voyaging through many emotions & intertwining sounds, euphoric, deep, fun, serious and dark, but predominantly aiming for that uplifting rush.

As for the future, who knows, I will do other things and evolve new sounds, but right now this is music I still believe in, the music that works for me in the clubs, and something that I wanted to put out for all the people who have helped me be able to do what I love. I wanted to put something back into the scene I have worked in all my adult life and with the help of my talented friends, I hope this is it.

Thank you to Natski and Ellie for providing the awesome vocals and a massive thanks to Q-dance who held the album launch at their Defqon.1 festival, special thanks to Willem, Koen & Marijke.

If I was to shout out all the amazing people I have met and worked with over the years, I would need a 500 page booklet to do so. The support I have had from clubbers and ravers has been unreal, but for the purposes of allowed space, this is for all of you who really have supported and stuck by me the most over the past 16 and a half years. (wow)

First of all, big up ALL the South Wales – Bridgwater alliance. What a load of absolute stars! Too many to mention but you know exactly who you are (yes ALL of you) and secondly all the harder-styles crew who are in the clubs every weekend, especially my fellow Welsh people, your support is unrivalled, big up’s!!

Big up Juice @ Breathe for giving me my first real break and being the first promoter to believe in me as a DJ and also to Pod @ Ripsnorter for taking me out of Wales and pushing me on the other side of the Bridge. Shout to Ian @ Premonition, Midge @ Addiction, LED (Tirty tree) in Ireland, Simon Coffee, Dave, St Luke, & Scott Alert in Oz, plus Marte @ Sundance in Norway, for introducing me to areas and countries for the first time. Also thanks to Mike @ GBH, Brad & Nathan @ Sugar, Grant @ Slammin Vinyl, Andy @ North, Johnny & Carrie @ Pulse, & Simon @ Powerhouse.

Shout out to some special (needs) people who have accompanied me on the journey at certain points over the years, Nigee B, Dave G, McBunn, Vandall, Frisky, and of course, MC Shocker. Thanks to my many first class chauffeurs who have driven me on countless trips, Amy, Ants, Crazy Ireene, Jess, Jo Llanelli, MCP, Nux, Rachael x, Rhys, & Sneggy (Vole), what heroes! Big shouts to Sat Nav Gav - even though you never answer your phone or messages, I know you always have my best interests at heart, plus Cally & Brian M @ Bionic for all the exposure. Big thanks to all the artists and DJ’s who have supported my music or DJ’ing career, obviously the main man Kutski, Lisa Lashes, Dave Joy, Fausto, Luca Antolini, Andrea Montorsi, Kev Energy, Brisk & Shock:Force for supporting all the tunes. Phil York, Mark EG & Chrissi, Max Trance Generator, Proteus, Iain Cross, Nomad, Wragg, Log:One, X-Dream, Hardforze, MKN (Mrs Yoz), D-Grove, Rob Davies, Vishaun, Trampy, L8s, Tekno Tom & Neon. Shout’s to Activator, Steve Hill, Dark by Design (hespect), Scorpio, Swankie & Kashi, Onex & Trax, Oppozite twinz, Yoz, Dave J, Ed ET & DTR, Jay P, Stu Grady, Max, Argy & Mo, Hex, Bionic Angels & Bionic boys, also thanx to Bryn, James, Kelly Jay, Mos (The Monitorz) & Spuff for the website & art work!

Cheers to all the Team Chuck-E and other stand-out supporters from the early days right up to new present day advocates - I remember my dance floors and see all the online support – I know exactly who you are, it does not go unappreciated, Amy, Anton, Ant offiteyes, Bally, Beks L, Bunny, Carla, Charlotte, Chrissie, Dodgy Bird, Emma S, Fanatic, Fudge, Gareth, Hannah, Huw, Jayne, Kali, Karen, Katterz, Kris, Lou Lou’s flying, Laura, Lewis T, Lou Brown, Maxine, Mel, Nu Dave G, Phattboy, Pill Pussy, Rachel Red, Racy, Ravin Rachel, Shax, Shelly, Shorty, Tara, Valley Houser. Australia team Chuck-E crew – Amanda, Ani & Brendon, Swiksta, Welsh Defqon.1 gang – Dean, Defiant & Distortion, Hannah, Josh, Kirsty, Leah, Mike, Mushroom, Scottee, Snickers, Tim & Tom - thanks for the support in Holland! The new generation – Bilenki, Smash & Starkey, The back in the day generation – Claire, DJ Pressure, MC Stance, Shaun GSI, & all the old skool West Wales crew, Llanelli gang, Shouts to ADM, Alex, Aztek, Bickord, Burn, Busho, Chonk, Claire, Corbz, Droid, Emily, Erix, Fattman, Flanjeeta, Franko, Gordon, Gordy, Jamo, Jojo, Jonzzo, Laura, Leah, Lee Samurai Barbers, Luca, Marky B, Mo, Mucky, Naomi, P-Midi, Rennz & Raybold, Re’Tox’d, Sexi Beats, Simone, Sion, Sizey, Snatch, & Swainer.

‘Science Fiction’ is dedicated to Marcus Williams, John Collinson and Amanda Gwilliam who have helped me personally & professionally over the past 8 years, so thank you all so much x.

May the force be with you all………… Always x
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 aug 2013 15:30 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Wat zit hier toch lekker spul tussen! :loving:
Zeker het luisteren/downloaden waard.
Forumoverzicht » Livesets » Harddance