Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 feb 2015 18:30 

Hardtraxxer

Gearbox Presents Euphoria [GBD100]

Label: Gearbox Digital
WEB release: 30.03.2015

Tracks:
01. MickeyG - Aahw Yeah
02. Mikazuki - Moonlight
03. Vast Duality - Kingdoms
04. Deepshoutz - Elevation
05. Epsylon - Everlasting

Samples:

Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 20 feb 2015 23:14 

Hardtraxx Elite

Leuke melodie! Kick klinkt wel echt slecht maar verder lekker plaatje ;)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 21 feb 2015 21:29 

Hardtraxxer

echt slechtste kick die ik in tijden heb gehoord! :/
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 24 feb 2015 22:15 

Hardtraxxer

Gearbox are DELIGHTED to announce the signing of Mikazuki, a BRAND new artist all the way from Japan.

https://www.facebook.com/mikazukimusic?ref=ts&fref=ts

Mikazuki is the alias of the infamous Ryoji Takahashi​ who has been a massive artist within the Tech/Hard Dance, Techno and even Trance scene over the past few years and has amassed support from artists such as Paul Oakenfold, Fedde Le Grand, Thomas Gold, Umek, Kutski, Sean Tyas, Lazy Rich as well as many more, while gaining several airplays on BBC Radio 1.

Mikazuki is the alter ego which has been created soley for an interesting and innovative brand of euphoric Hardstyle which is bursting with originality, energy, emotion and purpose.

This guy truly is a pioneer of sound and despite being completely different to anything else on offer within euphoric Hardstyle, we really feel this guy has the potential to be one of the very best in the scene. God knows he already has the ability, the question is whether the dutch crowd will warm to this new and exciting style?

Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 25 feb 2015 11:17 

Hardtraxx Veteran

That does sound pretty fresh :D Wonder what it would be like one the dancefloor... I'm not the biggest fan of the kicks
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 25 feb 2015 12:14 

Hardtraxx Addict

For me, the kick in aahw yeah could use more power and don't like the pitch kick, the melo is oke, not really convinced by it.

Like the sounds in the intro of Moonlight, but also here the kick could use more power imo it's kinda weak, I like the build up to the melodie, but i rather see a flowing melodie than the kind off breaking melo (don't know how to explain correctly) the track could have more potential

Question I have is why he went to Euphoric Hardstyle? I'm not saying he shouldn't but if he is "massive" in all those other genres with support from famous producers, why he also want to do this?
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 25 feb 2015 18:55 

Hardtraxxer

Really appreciate the feedback guys! Really helps when trying to improve the quality.

As for Ryoji Takahashi, he still produces various styles, Mikazuki is an alias which is using specifically for Hardstyle. The problem he faces is that Japan is not an ideal place for producers, Yoji Biomehanika seems to be the only Japanese producer I can think of who has managed to break Europe. This is now Mikazuki's goal. Hopefully Gearbox can be the perfect platform for him to try and gain a booking at the likes of defqon.1 which is his dream.

So please keep the comments coming
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 25 feb 2015 21:04 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Mikazuki - Moonlight sounds cool :) New sounds and lots of energy but man.. The kicks are way to the background and sounds... like it need a lot of work to make it work.

Same goes for MickeyG - Aahw Yeah. Bass is good, punch way to the background and there is absolutely no tail whatso ever. Epic melody though :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 26 feb 2015 15:31 

Donateur

Gearbox schreef:
The problem he faces is that Japan is not an ideal place for producers, Yoji Biomehanika seems to be the only Japanese producer I can think of who has managed to break Europe.

Nish! :worship:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 26 feb 2015 15:58 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Nhato also has some neat music, especially his remix of Bjorn Akesson - Painting Pyramids is pretty intense stuff.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 03 mrt 2015 13:07 

Hardtraxx Crew

Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 03 mrt 2015 13:24 

Hardtraxx Veteran

All the previews sound pretty fresh, its not perfect at all, but definitely something to work from :thumbsup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 mrt 2015 15:05 

Hardtraxxer

Rickzel schreef:
All the previews sound pretty fresh, its not perfect at all, but definitely something to work from :thumbsup:

Thanks ^^
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 mrt 2015 15:11 

Kraak... Piep...

Gearbox schreef:
The problem he faces is that Japan is not an ideal place for producers, Yoji Biomehanika seems to be the only Japanese producer I can think of who has managed to break Europe.

Roughsketch (And Akira from Hong Kong if you look at the region)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 10 mrt 2015 21:24 

Hardtraxxer

It's Tuesday night, and that can only mean 1 thing!!! New Gearbox Member Announcement!
The 4th track to be featured on our Gearbox Presents Euphoria release comes from Deepshoutz who hails from Spain, with a highly emotional track that could melt the heart of anyone who listens to it - pure euphoria!
Welcome to Gearbox Deepshoutz!

Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 17 mrt 2015 18:40 

Hardtraxxer

We now bring you the final new member of our Euphoric team here at Gearbox and this is the guy we have to thank for the idea ever coming to fruition!
Epsylon first came to my attention with a really nice raw track that was extremely interesting to us, we kept in contact and then he sent 1 or 2 euphoric releases that simply blew me away and I was forced to consider a euphoric brand in order to release these absolute bombs. Those two tracks will be included on his first EP, but for our Gearbox present Euphoria release, we have this early track he created a while back.
Please welcome Epsylon to Gearbox!!!

Forumoverzicht » Releases » Hardstyle