Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 06 jan 2015 22:29 

Hardtraxx Crew

Track(s): Euphorizer - Find You

Download:

Bron: SC

Ja, heeft een release gehad :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jan 2015 10:48 

Best vet maar die kick komt me toch wel erg bekend voor (kom er alleen ff niet op van wie) :x
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jan 2015 12:43 

Hardtraxxer

Klinkt wel een beetje als een Code Black kick inderdaad. :/
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jan 2015 15:05 

Hardtraxx Newbie

Hey guys. Just dropping by to tell you that the kick is not a Code Black kick, but actually my own one :)

Here is a quick comparison, first kick is from FEAR, second from Starting Over, and third one is mine. Apart from just listening, you may also download the file and compare waveforms, bass layers and so forth! :D Hope you enjoyed my tune!

[zippy]http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/39463877/file.html[/zippy]
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jan 2015 15:14 

Hardtraxx Addict

Goede melo en zeker geen verkeerde track, snap alleen niet waarom je, je sounds en kick zo op code black/atmozfears laat lijken. Je maakt jezelf niet bepaald "uniek"
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jan 2015 15:23 

Hardtraxxer

Hij is engels.

Thanks for your explanation I guess. :thumbup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jan 2015 15:33 

Hardtraxx Newbie

Don't worry, google translate is my friend :P CiRiXxX, if you go on to my soundcloud and listen to some of my older stuff, you will notice that I'm not exactly the biggest Code Black/Atmozfears wannabe. But when I make music, I have my references and every now and then I hear stuff from other artists that I really enjoy and want to implement in my own productions. I guess this time around CB and TVDS were the artists that made those sounds. To me it's not 100% about being unique, or standing out. It's more about creating music that I enjoy, and hopefully others will too. I'm sure you understand :)

Laud, I also understand that my evidence isn't exactly of the most compelling type, but if you know what you're doing and have developed ears you can download that zippy file and figure out exactly how my kick isn't a rip. :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 07 jan 2015 15:39 

Hardtraxxer

I downloaded it already. :thumbup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 jan 2015 11:35 

Hardtraxx Addict

Euphorizer schreef:
Don't worry, google translate is my friend :P CiRiXxX, if you go on to my soundcloud and listen to some of my older stuff, you will notice that I'm not exactly the biggest Code Black/Atmozfears wannabe. But when I make music, I have my references and every now and then I hear stuff from other artists that I really enjoy and want to implement in my own productions. I guess this time around CB and TVDS were the artists that made those sounds. To me it's not 100% about being unique, or standing out. It's more about creating music that I enjoy, and hopefully others will too. I'm sure you understand :)

Laud, I also understand that my evidence isn't exactly of the most compelling type, but if you know what you're doing and have developed ears you can download that zippy file and figure out exactly how my kick isn't a rip. :)

Sorry my bad :thumbup: I listen to some other tracks and indeed you got the diversity :thumbup: But you want to get further in the scene I think? or are you just a producer that makes music/edits/mixes for fun? That's the only thing I mean by being like CB or Atmozfears, cause I think a new producer (don't know how long you are producing) should want to be unique and want to stand out, that people say; That's new and fresh and people remember you ;) But that's my opinion of course :P never the less the track is good haha :thumbup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 jan 2015 17:12 

Hardtraxx Newbie

CiRiXxX schreef:
Euphorizer schreef:

Sorry my bad :thumbup: I listen to some other tracks and indeed you got the diversity :thumbup: But you want to get further in the scene I think? or are you just a producer that makes music/edits/mixes for fun? That's the only thing I mean by being like CB or Atmozfears, cause I think a new producer (don't know how long you are producing) should want to be unique and want to stand out, that people say; That's new and fresh and people remember you ;) But that's my opinion of course :P never the less the track is good haha :thumbup:

Don't worry about that. When I finally get around to making a demo for a label I'm not going to copy synth concepts in blatant ways like this one :) And I'm glad that you liked the track either way! :) As I said, I can definitely understand the concern, but atm I guess I have to spend some more time finding a signature sound. There's always something new to try when you produce a new track :D
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 09 jan 2015 11:58 

Hardtraxx Addict

Euphorizer schreef:
CiRiXxX schreef:
Euphorizer schreef:

Don't worry about that. When I finally get around to making a demo for a label I'm not going to copy synth concepts in blatant ways like this one :) And I'm glad that you liked the track either way! :) As I said, I can definitely understand the concern, but atm I guess I have to spend some more time finding a signature sound. There's always something new to try when you produce a new track :D

Yeah that's true! It's clear for me now :thumbup: Looking at your producing skills, I got no doubt you will develop your own sound :thumbup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 15 jan 2015 17:09 

Hardtraxx Elite

Thank you for this beatiful track! :loving: :cry:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 21 jan 2015 20:11 

Hardtraxxer

Lekker hoor...
Forumoverzicht » Releases » Hardstyle » Gratis tracks