Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
1, 2  Volgende
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 18:23 

Hardtraxx Newbie

I am DJ Darkmission , a 16 year old Hardstyle producer , this is my newest track !

I worked really hard on this track to achieve the best i can do with the Equipment i got ! So i really hope you guys will like this Track. I had some Bass pitch problems that are now fixed !

http://soundcloud.com/user4657080/dj-da ... the-elohim

I use Fruity Loops 9 Pro with a Yamaha PSR-220 Keyboard , 2x Philips Sound Monitors (100W Each) , an Amp + MAYA 44 USB External Soundcard !

Don't forget to Become a Fan of DJ Darkmision on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Dj-Dar ... 8217832803

And don't forget to Subscribe to DJ Darkmission's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/DjDarkmission?feature=mhum

Thank you very much !
Greetings DJ Darkmission.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 18:37 

Donateur

your kick sounds he lays in a bottle of water
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 18:39 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Dj C-Mind schreef:
your kick sounds he lays in a bottle of water

i think that has to do with the (weet niet of het klopt in engels afmix) mastering ;)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 18:44 

Hardtraxx Elite

Hmm.. Defo not my thing...
Tbh I think its kinda douchy to call yourself 'talented' while you just posted a link to a mediocre 'hardstyle' track.
I think you have a lot to learn. And please, turn down the treble BIGTIME!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:01 

Hardtraxxer

Young Talented Hardstyle Producer :') :lol:

very arrogant :sick:
there are more 16 year old kids that produce music, so don't think you're special. :nono:

and your name isn't really good, not catchy.

about the track;
the kick in the intro is only a punch,
and the climax kick sucks, the bass is really weird.
climax melody seems to be good. ;)

and the final mix of your track could use some perfection

keep practicing,
and next time post something like this in the productions topic, instead of being cocky and create a new one.
;)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:15 

Hardtraxxer

First I've got a tip for your attitude, never call yourself talented.. people don't like that.

Now some feedback on your track:
- Try to work on your mixdown, it sounds like your kick and lead clash. Using Eq could make a huge difference.

Good luck
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:19 

Hardtraxx Elite

Iedereen gelijk boos omdat hij zich een talentje noemt :') pricelessssssssss :')
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:26 

Hardtraxx Newbie

They will see in a few years ;) They can say things about me but i know i will get there , i wont let go ! :thumbup:
Btw , can some one send me a link to there "track" so that i can have a listen to it and give my opinion about it ?!?!?! xd

Maybe you guys don't think im talented but other people who really know much about music tell me that i do have it , so please spar it :')
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:28 

Artiest

check the
"Eigen producties"
topic, there you can hear things from other ppl :thumbup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:31 

Hardtraxx Veteran

DJ Darkmission schreef:
They will see in a few years ;) They can say things about me but i know i will get there , i wont let go ! :thumbup:
Btw , can some one send me a link to there "track" so that i can have a listen to it and give my opinion about it ?!?!?! xd

Maybe you guys don't think im talented but other people who really know much about music tell me that i do have it , so please spar it :')

oke you wanna here tracks go to eigen productie topic there you can listen comment and post your own. and its not like we dont think your talented but you dont have to tell everybody :') and you need to learn allot my friend! (sorry for the bad english)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:32 

Hardtraxx Newbie

Skedoedelefloeps schreef:
check the
"Eigen producties"

Yes i know , but there are to many people who posted there tracks , they sould make a new topic about " Own productions " !
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:32 

Hardtraxx Elite

DJ Darkmission schreef:

Okay w/e. You asked for our opinion. HERE IT IS. If you think you are to good for this forum, don't post here. Very simple ;)
The 'EIGEN PRODUCTIE' topic litterally means: OWN PRODUCTION
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:34 

Hardtraxx Veteran

DJ Darkmission schreef:
check the
"Eigen producties"

Yes i know , but there are to many people who posted there tracks , they sould make a new topic about " Own productions " !

:') :lol:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:37 

Hardtraxx Newbie

Mannonymous schreef:
DJ Darkmission schreef:

Okay w/e. You asked for our opinion. HERE IT IS. If you think you are to good for this forum, don't post here. Very simple ;)

I never said i was to good for this forum , and yes you all gave ur opinion , and thank god some people like it !
And yes i know that "eigen producties " means Own productions , im Dutch btw :yes:
And i told you that there are to many posted tracks in that topic , so they will have to make another one !
Cheers !
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:38 

Hardtraxx Addict

Whaha nou word het helemaal mooi. :') wat een arrogant mannetje zeg. :x
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:39 

Hardtraxx Veteran

DJ Darkmission schreef:
Mannonymous schreef:
DJ Darkmission schreef:

I never said i was to good for this forum , and yes you all gave ur opinion , and thank god some people like it !
And yes i know that "eigen producties " means Own productions , im Dutch btw :yes:
And i told you that there are to many posted tracks in that topic , so they will have to make another one !
Cheers !

had je dat niet gelijk kunnen zeggen dat bespaart moeite tyd en communicatie problemen :list:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:41 

Hardtraxx Addict

LOL is ie gewoon Nederlands, je ziet toch dat heel dit forum Nederlands is, waarom begin je dan Engels te praten? :')
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:42 

Hardtraxxer

DJ Darkmission schreef:
Mannonymous schreef:
DJ Darkmission schreef:

Cheers !

HAHA LOL!

1. if you're dutch, then why are you speaking english on a dutch forum?
2. je hebt heel erg duidelijk gemaakt dat je erg arrogant bent, bijvoorbeeld door te zeggen: er staat teveel in dat topic, dus maak maar een nieuwe, want ik wil jullie tracks horen.
3. misschien moet je beter met kritiek leren omgaan, want in de muziek industrie, krijg je niks anders

en daarnaast denk ik dat iedereen hier wel verstand van muziek heeft, en als die hun mening geven dat die net zoveel waard zijn als de meningen van degenen die jij kent.

wat is er nou beter, dat een vriend van je zegt; 'klinkt lekker' en anderen geven kritiek, of dat je vriend zegt; 'zuigt' en anderen zeggen 'top'

hopelijk snap je mn punt

Hardtraxx Veteran

Hidden Source schreef:
LOL is ie gewoon Nederlands, je ziet toch dat heel dit forum Nederlands is, waarom begin je dan Engels te praten? :')

om interessant te doen -.-

Hardtraxx Elite

Leuk dat je Nederlands kan. Maar waarom een nieuw topic maken?
Het is overzichtelijk genoeg naar mijn mening en ik denk dat menigeen deze opinie met mij deelt! ;)

@Hidden Source
Thats what I thought :')
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:46 

Hardtraxx Veteran

hey hij heb de titel veranderd talented is weg :lol:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:49 

Hardtraxx Elite

the sidespinnars schreef:

Laat hardstyle dan ook maar weg :') hentsup fur laif auwe!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:50 

Artiest

Hij verkoopt z'n product gewoon anders... geef toe, als je dit topic ziet ben je benieuwd wat er staat toch?

EDIT: met die talented erbij dan :$
Is gewoon slimme marketing van die gozer ^^
maargoed, check maar gewoon het eigen producties topic en voortaan als je wat nieuws hebt wat je wilt delen of waar je feedback over wilt gewoon daar posten. :thumbup:
Bekijk/beluister de andere dingen van mensen ook en geef een beetje feedback op die dingen en het balletje begint te rollen :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 19:54 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Mannonymous schreef:
the sidespinnars schreef:

Laat hardstyle dan ook maar weg :') hentsup fur laif auwe!

:sick:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 08 dec 2010 20:10 

Hardtraxx Elite

Hij verkoopt z'n product gewoon anders... geef toe, als je dit topic ziet ben je benieuwd wat er staat toch?

EDIT: met die talented erbij dan :$
Is gewoon slimme marketing van die gozer ^^
maargoed, check maar gewoon het eigen producties topic en voortaan als je wat nieuws hebt wat je wilt delen of waar je feedback over wilt gewoon daar posten. :thumbup:
Bekijk/beluister de andere dingen van mensen ook en geef een beetje feedback op die dingen en het balletje begint te rollen :)

There's no such thing as BAD PUBLICITY toch? :yes:
1, 2  Volgende
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » DJ's Corner