Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 dec 2014 11:26 

Hardtraxx Newbie

Hi Hardtraxx,

So I can't be a great DJ, but I'd like to share the music anyway!

For years I have been a true lover of all hard electronic music and besides the many events I dance my feet off at, I have recently started working in it too. As I love to share my passion and create discussions to get more and more involved, I have created a blog where I will be sharing stories, thoughts, experiences and really great new music I run into. If you'd like, take a look on the link below, or search 'We Dance Harder' on Google Blogger.

http://wedanceharder.blogspot.nl/

Thanks in advance for your interest and..
.. don't forget it's friday today!

Have a great one!

Sincerely,
Liz
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 dec 2014 11:50 

Hardtraxxer

I started with reading you blog in an objective way, I don't think Frontliner deserves the titel 'Legend' and neither he deserves the titel 'God', but I won't argue about that, it is your choice and opinion.

Unfortunately your whole blog becomes futile in the third and fourth sentence. If you have to choose one DJ which uses the same sounds over and over again, it is Frontliner, and therefore it simply is impossible to say: 'Excuse me, but if anyone can produce tracks so diverse, but equal in quality, I'd give chocolate up for the rest of my life. It's almost impossible to name two of his tracks that sound alike'

The idea of telling a story about DJs or MCs to inform people about hardstyle is not bad at all, and you certainly are allowed to put your own opinion in it, as it is you blog, but I stopped reading at the moment it stops making sense, excuse me.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 12 dec 2014 12:26 

Citaat:
I'd like to tell people to listen to Frontliner's tracks when they are not sure if becoming a DJ requires actual skill.

I just had to quit here already xd
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Algemeen