Shoutbox | Zoeken (tijdelijk uitgeschakeld)
1, 2  Volgende
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 20:41 

Donateur

Afbeelding

Hello people! Welcome, to the Scantraxx University!

Afbeelding

My name is Dov Elkabas, I'm the principal of the Scantraxx University (SU), but you may call me The Prophet. Many years aggo I had a dream; A School where talentfull artists, would get a change to learn everything about Hardstyle, a school were people like you will learn everything about producing, mixing, CD-players, Turntable's, and offcourse; To have fun with your talent!

Before we begin, I would like to introduce you the main courses, each course will be represented by a big Scantraxx Artist. Each of them have their own abillities, and each of them will do there best to make a Hardstyle Artist out of you!

The SU has 3 maincourses, when you first sign in you will have to make a test. The test will decide which maincourse fits you most. For the test you will have to do one liveset with a tracklist containing 10 tracks. The next thing you'll have to do, is produce one track (Doesn't has to be a full track!) And for the final test you will have to design your very own Scantraxx Party!

After your test, we decide which maincourse suits you most;

DJ
Producer
Partyorganiser

Now it's time to introduce you to youre teachers! The first one I will introduce to you is the most well known Scantraxx Artist; Professor. Willem Rebergen, also known as Headhunterz!

Afbeelding
Willem Rebergen; Hello Students! My name is Willem Rebergen, and I teach the course called; Producing!
Producing is one of the main parts of being an Hardstyle Artist, producing your own tracks gives you the ability to make your liveset different then other, and offcourse to create your own style!

Each day of the week you will have 2 hours of producing lessons, all of you will get your very own Scantraxx Laptop, which will have all the Scantraxx Synts, VST's, vocals, samples and the posiblity to connect the laptop to all of the studio's in the SU!

I really look forward to work with you, now it's time to meet your next teacher; Professor. Frontliner!

Afbeelding
Hello students! My name is Frontliner! And I teach you the art of mixing! Mixing tracks is next to producing, the most important thing a DJ has to do! Nothing is nicer then mixing a liveset perfectly!

So, how does a lesson looks like? Each of you will have acces to 2x Pioneer CDJ-1000mk3's, with a Pioneer DJM-800! The perfect DJ set! I will teach you how to make perfect transitions, so you can truely make a f*cking awesome liveset!

Well students, here is your last teacher (but not least) Cristiano Giusberti!

Afbeelding
Ciao allievi! Benvenuto! Vado vostro imparo come celebrate il programma della latta migliore. Un buon esempio per un festival terribile è il mio XQ celebra! DJ molto italiani con alcuni artisti olandesi e stile molto separato di modo! Che piccolo vedete ancora a hardstyle per celebrare. Io latta a niente purtroppo che più dicano a, perché devo ora andare velocemente! Torco, mentre accade, già 10 anni e l'molto occupato con la progettazione! Laterrr

Well, I gues you know which teacher has the least time.. Haha!

Thank you for visiting the Scantraxx University! At the counter you will receive your a gift bag. With the Scantraxx University anthem, made by Professor. Willem Rebergen! And a few other gifts aswell!

Also, not to forget! If you want to sign in, you can get a signup form at the nice lady at the counter, I hope to see all of you on the Scantraxx University. Want to know more? http://www.scantraxx.com!!

Greetings,

Dov elkabas.

Ik heb dit een keer in een lollig bui geschreven, had het nog ergens op mijn PC staan :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 20:47 

Donateur

Leuk verhaaltje :D
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 20:47 

Hardtraxx Addict

Mmm, wtf.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 20:56 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Haha dacht ik effe na de inleiding dat het echt was, dus ik scrollen en toen zag ik .. Dit is een verhaalt dat ik nog op men pc had staan ;p
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 20:58 

Donateur

bRt_ schreef:
Haha dacht ik effe na de inleiding dat het echt was, dus ik scrollen en toen zag ik .. Dit is een verhaalt dat ik nog op men pc had staan ;p

Hahahaha, ja ik dacht ik zet het er maar even onder :')
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 21:05 

Hardtraxxer

bRt_ schreef:

haha ja ik dacht ook eerst dat het egt was :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 21:22 

Hardtraxx Addict

Oh lol, ik dacht dat het van Scantraxx kwam :P Nice dan, inspiratie van Harry Potter ofnie? xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 21:26 

Donateur

Arthurhoihoi schreef:
Oh lol, ik dacht dat het van Scantraxx kwam :P Nice dan, inspiratie van Harry Potter ofnie? xd

Hahaha! Echt waar? Ik dacht mensen trappen hier dus echt niet in xd

Euh, nooit gelezen die boeken.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 21:27 

Hardtraxxer

hahah lache :P! je had alleen frontliner niet als mixing teacher moeten doen.
tot voor kort geleden mixte m'n oma beter..
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 21:29 

Donateur

Q-Dominic schreef:

:lol:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 21:32 

Hardtraxx Addict

Teknizion schreef:
Arthurhoihoi schreef:

Haha oke, ik moest ineens denken aan die films toen ik dit las, met die leraren enzo xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 21:36 

Hardtraxxer

Arthurhoihoi schreef:
Teknizion schreef:
Arthurhoihoi schreef:

Haha oke, ik moest ineens denken aan die films toen ik dit las, met die leraren enzo xd

ja idd :lol: met schoolbankjes en op elke school bankje bij proffesor willem een laptop en bij proffesor barry 2x pioneer cdj 1000 mk3 en 1x pioneer djm 800 : xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 21:37 

Donateur

Arthurhoihoi schreef:
Teknizion schreef:
Arthurhoihoi schreef:

Oh op die manier haha.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 23:10 

Hardtraxx Addict

Ik trapte er ook in! haha, maar wel echt vet geschreven!
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 23:13 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Haha vet geschreven man, ook ik dacht op het begin dat het echt was, was het maar echt haha
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 27 mei 2009 23:47 

Hardtraxxer

Q-Dominic schreef:

Hehe, ik dacht eerst ook dat het misschien echt iets van Scantraxx zelf was, totdat ik Frontliner als mixing teacher zag, toen haakte ik af :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 mei 2009 10:27 

Hardtraxxer

kwas er ook even mee weg xd
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 mei 2009 11:41 

Hardtraxx Elite

Tja, toen ik het eerste plaatje zag had ik 'm wel zo ongeveer door :P... Maar geinig bedacht, ik vroeg me al af, 'hoe wilt hij Technoboy als organisor neer gaan zetten?', maargoed, op deze manier snapt toch niemand er ene kloot van :P.
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 mei 2009 11:53 

Hardtraxxer

Snor schreef:
Q-Dominic schreef:

Hehe, ik dacht eerst ook dat het misschien echt iets van Scantraxx zelf was, totdat ik Frontliner als mixing teacher zag, toen haakte ik af :P

idd als je wildstylez had gedaan okeey :P
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 mei 2009 12:17 

Donateur

echt vet verhaaltje.
dacht tot aan headhunterz dat het echt was maar daarna werd het steeds minder geloofwaardig.
wel vet als het echt zal zijn.
:thumbsup:
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 mei 2009 13:20 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Arthurhoihoi schreef:
Mmm, wtf.

+1
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 mei 2009 13:28 

Donateur

Oke, ik trapte er ook even in :D
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 mei 2009 15:21 

Hardtraxx Elite

Hoe heb je dat italiaanse gedaan
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 mei 2009 16:47 

Donateur

Vertaal site :)
Ongelezen bericht Geplaatst op 28 mei 2009 16:56 

Hardtraxx Veteran

Het leek inderdaad net echt.. Maar ik snap niet waarom je zo verhaal gaat verzinnen. :P
1, 2  Volgende
Forumoverzicht » Algemeen » Algemeen